Saturday, April 21, 2007

Kam's Place

Kam's Place
1043 Davie Street, Vancouver
Tel: (604) 669-3389

This is our story of Kam's place. I will just say that I will never go again.

We ordered the lettuce wrap (the only actually good thing), the gado gado bland but edible, my boyfriend ordered the peas and chicken he said it was ok and I ordered the vegetarian Pad thai it was aweful so bad in fact that I sent it back (now I hate having to send back food and only do if nessesary) well I have never experianced what came next. The owner came up with the pad thai in hand and asked why I didn't want it after I told him it was too sweet and overcooked he became so rude and when I asked to order something else he refused saying that I wouldn't like anything else. Now I have grown up in the service industry and know that people sometimes send back food and when they do you try and make them happy not uncomfortable leaving then thinking of just walking out! it's no way to run a business. all I know is no one I know or I will be going there agian it gets 3 large thumbs down!

For more reviews to back up what I experianced go to http://www.dinehere.ca

No comments: